Stupid, Retarded and downright Ridiculous Youtube Comments

The aim of this website is to document and preserve the most retarded Youtube comments, so that people a hundred years from now can look back and take solace in the fact that the authors of these stupid comments have all since died. Some in horrible car crashes. Some from falling off ladders. Some from choking on peanuts. And some from falling off ladders while choking on peanuts. Thank God for Evolution.

Email the site at: syc09.blog@gmail.com

Most retarded comment yet

Surpisingly, this comment isn't from Youtube. Instead, it's from the comment section of a random blog that I was browsing.
I am a retard
You can see why I had to post it.

17 comments:

  1. ohh great god this is hilarious!!!

    just discovered your blog, soo funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even going to try comprehending that mismatch of (some not existing) words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this is some kind of alien signal. Nobody can be this stupid... right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay seriously what

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meth is a hell of a drug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ "Cunt" "KK lad = knockturnal killaz"? Does that sound like someone from another country? Think before you talk you fucken remedial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I. Don't. Even. Know what you are trying to convey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your constant use of the word "retarded" as a form of abuse doesn't exactly raise you above the level of these people. Grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually wanted to post this wacky thing to friends, but I can't because the text starts with "cunt," too easy to misconstrue unless you see it in context. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why I could never be an ICP fan: Too many brain cells still active allowing me to form a thought and put it into a sentence. So sad to never realize my Juggalo potential.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And they say animals are dumb. Tch...honestly, I believe people need to look in mirror

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of many reasons why I have lost faith in humanity...-_-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doesn’t this sort of thing make you wonder what—if anything—was actually going through the person’s head at the time?

    As a psychologist, I find it fascinating. As a linguist, I find it infuriating. As a sane human, I find it depressing.

    ReplyDelete