Stupid, Retarded and downright Ridiculous Youtube Comments

The aim of this website is to document and preserve the most retarded Youtube comments, so that people a hundred years from now can look back and take solace in the fact that the authors of these stupid comments have all since died. Some in horrible car crashes. Some from falling off ladders. Some from choking on peanuts. And some from falling off ladders while choking on peanuts. Thank God for Evolution.

Email the site at: syc09.blog@gmail.com

Hemp Oil cures cancer

After making my last post, I decided to turn to that fountain of knowledge - you know... the comments section over on Youtube. It didn't surprise me to find that a few wackos were dirtying the place up with their pseudo-science and conspiracy theories.

Hemp oil also cures cancer




I sincerely hope that this guy was being sarcastic.

anyone who would talk trust the medical industry in this country which has not cured shit since polio is clearly miss guided and ignorant.
measles, mumps, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, chickenpox, meningitis, pneumonia and Haemophilus influenzae bacteria. Just some of the Diseases since polio for which vaccines have been developed in America











Knowledge is something you don't have, said Allah. I decided to leave in argetfalcon's reply because it really does show KnowledgeSaidAllah up as the ignorant asshole he is.

I suppose that you think I am KnowledgeSaidAllah too.

lol

You have no idea what you are talking about. Those vaccines were created after the polio virus was on its way out. They are just trying to get credit for the fact that polio was eradicated naturally and those vaccines were not even needed.

Yeah well people can click both files and decide for themselves, I'm sure many will come to the same mind as me.

What a coincidence that polio was cured naturally at the same time cure came out. YOU ARE BEYOND DELUSIONAL















Once again, I left in argetfalcon's reply (somebody should buy that guy a beer). These people are not just delusional - they're as thick as shit.

1 comment:

  1. I love it,Excellent article.I am decide to put this into use one of these days.Thank you for sharing this.To Your Success!
    _____________________________________________________________________________

    Battery Charger|Rc Airplanes|Mini Rc Helicopter

    ReplyDelete