Stupid, Retarded and downright Ridiculous Youtube Comments

The aim of this website is to document and preserve the most retarded Youtube comments, so that people a hundred years from now can look back and take solace in the fact that the authors of these stupid comments have all since died. Some in horrible car crashes. Some from falling off ladders. Some from choking on peanuts. And some from falling off ladders while choking on peanuts. Thank God for Evolution.

Email the site at: syc09.blog@gmail.com

I AM IRISH NOT EUROPEAN

Had to throw this one up for all to see:
I AM IRISH NOT EUROPEAN
Somebody give this man a damn atlas.

PS: I have noticed that a few people have been complaining about this particular blog post and how it supposedly doesn't take into consideration, the political views of the person who wrote the above Youtube comment. The negative feedback doesn't surprise me, considering that the majority of people who have found this particular blog post, have done so by "Googling" for search terms such as "Irish, not European" etc. Obviously not the most impartial of visitors. The fact is - your political views do not negate the fact that Ireland is a European country, both geographically and politically - making every Irish person a European person. It really is that simple. Anyone who says otherwise is talking shite.

13 comments:

  1. No, it's true. Craggy Island is a separate continent now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the comments on the site were funny... this is just taking stuff out of context and making fun of it.

    Ireland was recently voting on the lisbon treaty making us "irish" or "european" in the sense that uniting the countries under a more european rule would make us loose our identity and dilute our voice from the point of "one country one vote" policy. We voted yes btw. Unless you provide context that's what i can only presume it was for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regardless of the Irish referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, that comment is still stupid. The treaty had nothing to do with whether somebody was Irish or European or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Irish, but I've lived in America most of my life. Thus, I am Irish, but not European. It's not that far-fetched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is shite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being Irish falls under being European. There is no way to escape that. Ireland is in Europe, hence anyone who is Irish is also European.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's debatable. It really depends on your definition of European. When you say "European," you think of someone from Europe. When I say "European," I think of someone with European values and culture.

    I am an Irish Floridian, and in no way do I identify myself as European.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, this is a shit example - it's political so someone can claim to be whatever they want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I am Irish, but I've lived in America most of my life. Thus, I am Irish, but not European. It's not that far-fetched."
    lol

    Ok, while I can understand why the comment got a place on your site I do not think it should be. However I would like to take this opportunity to ask what the fuck is a "Floridian". I mean seriously. I'm not even gonna google that. I'm just gonna go ahead and say,whoever you are,you are as Irish as every other xTH generation Paddy who left the counrty,that is to say, you are not. It is not your blood that makes you belong, it is your beliefs,and your culture.

    Tried thinking about Floridian a bit more...Someone from Florida right? If not I'm stumped. And tired. I'm going for a pint.

    P.S Happy belated Arthurs Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment is retarded and so is the person who wrote it. Nobody gives a shit that you want to feel special and different by saying your country isn't in Europe. Even though it is.

    Ireland is officially a European country weather you like it or not. I can't go saying that Canada isn't a North American country just because i feel like it. That would be retarded.

    Your opinion doesn't matter, you are a European country and thats' that. So whoever wrote that comment, shut the fuck up please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You may give that man an atlas.
    But you need a history book.

    Then maybe you will understand why some Irish people do not want to be called European.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really enjoying this site...

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Then maybe you will understand why some Irish people do not want to be called European." - Whether they want to be called European or not doesn't negate the fact that they ARE European. Until, Ireland is officially recognized as a non-European country, the Irish are Europeans.

    ReplyDelete